What a Doodle Drawing does for you:
- It relaxes and calms your mind
- You can let go of expectations
- You don’t have to be consumed with perfection
- Creating an abstract piece of art is easier than you think
- You have artistic freedom to decide what shapes you use
- Color choice is your decision
- It does not have to look like anything in particular
- You will have FUN.
- Drawing paper-any size
- Various sizes of pens
- Various colors of pens
- Color Pencils
Place your pen on the paper, you can start anywhere on the paper. Make any shape. From that shape attach another shape and build around those shapes, until you feel your doodle drawing is complete.