See tutorial of this art craft below:
These magnets are fun to make for all ages, and are great gifts for weddings, birthdays, any celebrations and holidays. The receiver of this gift will fall in love with these magnets.
- washi tape
- circle hole punch-find it in scrap booking section of craft store
- assorted cardstock paper-plain paper and decorative paper
- mod podge
- 1″ glass beads-bottom as a flat edge
- 1″ circle wood pieces
- 1″ or smaller magnet
- hot glue
Here are the steps:
- use the hole puncher and cut out any decorative paper.
- Brush the mod podge onto the flat edge of the glass bead.
- once dry hot glue the magnet on.
Here’s the steps for the cardstock and washi:
- use the hole puncher and punch out a curcle from the decorateive or plain color cardstock.
- tear the washi tape and decorate the circle cut out
- brush the mod podge and glue to cardstock with washi tape to it.
- Add a back to it to cover up the tape edges
- once dry hot glue the magnet
wooden piece magnets
same as above but you can decorate the wood piece directly with the washi tape
use cardstock circle shape to cover the back before hot gluing the magnet.
The finished magnets:
Enjoy this crafting, please leave a comment or question below and view my tutorial on youtube: