I have been stitching today. It’s been a rainy cold day. Sometimes the rain looked like snow.
This is winter gathering by Dimensions.
(I made a few mistakes, but it’s still looking ok).
Etsy Shop is closed
I closed my Etsy shop. For several reasons, but mostly it was stressing me and I just couldn’t make art that anyone wanted to buy. Plus I don’t have time to paint daily because of my job, and my chronic fatigue and edema. I got likes on my knitting and some on my paintings. I am ok with this decision. It will allow me to not feel pressured when I want to be in my studio. And it will allow me time to get back to some of my training for my profession.
As much as I wanted to make art more and earn a profit, I don’t think it works for me.
New Years List
I made a list of things I want to work on and complete for the new year.
- Finished winter gathering
- Start new cross stitch of a scene in Paris
- Finish my shawl-knitting
- Start knit blanket-I have a pattern to follow
- Finish the book I started- by Joyce Meyer, Healing the Soul of a Woman
- Organize the books I want to read. Start reading them
- Do Bible study daily
- Do yoga more often
- Spend time painting
- Finish my continuing education credits
- Begin and finish training as trauma specialist- untouched for 4 years!
- Finish yoga training classes
- Stop drinking Coke/Pepsi
- Make more gluten free dinners and learn to make gluten free bread from scratch
- Don’t buy on Amazon
- Improve saving money
- Reorganize my closets
- Donate items, toss out
- Listen to music
- RELAX!!!!! And SLEEP!!!!!
Ok. So my list looks super long and maybe it’s impossible, but I’m going to try to get most done.
What’s on your list? It’s crazy how this year is nearly finished. It wasn’t a good year. Very stressful. My body is tired.
You must be logged in to post a comment.