I found this on the blog:https://www.mamaknowsglutenfree.com/gluten-free-crepes/#recipe
This was a great recipe. It turned out delicious. It was like I was in Paris France again.
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup milk , dairy-free use almond, cashew or coconut milk.
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum (leave out if your flour already has it)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons melted butter , for dairy-free use Smart Balance butter
Beat the eggs, add rest of the ingredients.
I had to use a mixer to get the batter smooth.
Drop 1/4 cup of batter into the heated pan. Cook for 1 minute. Flip and cook for 30 seconds to a minute.
Add fruit to the crepe.
Why the oranges in the photo? Because I was originally going to make crepes with oranges and squeeze some for the juice. After inspecting they were not good to eat. So strawberries and bananas were the next choice.
Yes I added chocolate syrup to mine!