Have you ever wondered how to make a vision board?
It is simple. There’s a few ideas I have to make one that will show you what your goals are.
Some ideas about vision boards:
- Choose a specific goal such as a career board, vacation board, home board etc
- Use categories to make your vision board. The entire board will capture one image for each category.
- Meditate on your vision board. What you meditate on can be the focus of the vision board.
Vision Board Supplies
- Access to s computer and color printer
- Glue stick
- Washi tape
- Construction paper
- Large size poster board
1. Start by going through the magazine to find words, phrases, or pictures that represent your goals
2. Arrange the pictures into the poster board.
3. Optional place construction paper on the poster board to add colors in-between the pictures.
4. Once it is arranged, glue the pictures.
5 optional use washi tape to add color between the pictures.
Enjoy making your vision board
Etsy shop is open: 4pawsartstudio